Favorites Time! Lets get into it.
- L’Oreal True Match Super Blend-able Powder in C6 Soft Sable: I love using this as a couture shade. I find many bronzers are still too warm and orangey for me but this works wonderfully since L’Oreal has the warm/neutral/cool range of tones and colors.
- The Body Shop Body Mist in Moringa: OMG this is the most wonderful smell in the world. I was with my man when I found it and even he was like “that smells like you.” Its a heady floral scent reminiscent of humid tropical climates and night-time intrigues. Ooolala.
- NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray: Love it, its a good product for the price which was about $6. Makes my makeup stay all day and prolongs the time before my oily skin can break down my foundation, thus turning me in to a shine monster.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm: Exactly as it says, its a nice velvety matte formula in a “your lips but better,” shade.
- Revlon Matte in 001 Nude Attitude: I’ve been feeling really into the nude lip again this August. Mostly due to busy schedules and school. Nude lips just are more everyday for me and less upkeep. This one, of the many nude colors I have, happens to be my favorite now since it is nice and matte.
Unfavorites: This Salon Grafix “Invisible” Dry Spray Shampoo. I grabbed it because I was going to travel and my DIY Dry Shampoo is in a bulky bottle, plus it was on sale. However, I didn’t realize it was a clear dry shampoo which I hadn’t seen before. It doesn’t work. Its like spraying excessive amounts of hair spray into my roots and there isn’t much of a difference. I don’t particularly mind the white cast of other dry shampoos because you can work it out but this one was just poo. I also smells really gross and had drying alcohol in it and like butane. I’m sure other aerosol dry shampoos aren’t much different but the very first ingredient is butane. Yes, I’d like to spray lighter fluid into my hair. Not. Do not recommend.