Boho Goth flavors are what I’ve been diggin’ lately. Call it what you want, smokey, grungey, whatever but I’ve been loving mixing darker purple taupe shades instead of the usual warm tan/orangey shades that are usually associated with a boho type of look.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15
- L’Oreal True Match Concealer in W 1-2-3
- Femme Couture Mineral Foundation in Bisque
- Coty Airspun Powder
- L’Oeal True Match Super Blendable Powder in Soft Sable
- Essence Bronzer in Blonde
- NYX Blush in Taupe
- Maybelline NEW Leather Color Tattoo in Smoked Plum
- Mauve, Esspresso, Taupe, Nude and Black from my Lorac Pro Palette
- Violet from my It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette
- Maybelline The Falsies in Waterproof
- Revlon Lash Potion
- Jordana Fabuliner in Black
- Rimmel Waterproof Scandalize Kohl Liner in Black
- NYX Shadow Stick in Flushed
- Maybelline The Buffs L.E. Color Sensational in Nude Embrace
Head Chain is made by myself, yesterday. So there’s an extra fun DIY for you. It was really easy, I just use pliers and jump rings to put everything together.
Happy July little Popsicles!