Can you tell yet that Fall is so my forte? While looking through my z palettes of all my older eyeshadows I re-discovered this blue/brown shadow that was originally from the Wet N’ Wild Comfort Zone palette. There are many colors out there that are the same, Mac’s blue brown pigment for one but they all are a reddish brown with bright teal shimmer. Very pretty, and thus I’ve been reaching for it lately. Jaclyn Hill recently did a look which I based my inspiration off of. So if you love her look, here’s one thats much more affordable.
- Blue/Brown Shadow from the Wet N’ Wild Comfort Zone Palette (I sprayed some hydrosol on my brush before to intensify the color)
- Sunset(muted red), Warmth(light beige), All Soul (light mauve) and Noir (black) from It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette
- Essence Liquid Liner
- L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara + Falsies (which I got from Amazon in a 10 pack)
- e.l.f. Blush in Twinkle Pink
- Highlighter is NYX Illuminator in Ritualistic
- NYX Slim Liner Pencil in Currant/Raisin
- NYX Round Case Lipstick in Snow White
- Brow are a Bh Cosmetics Brow kit in medium
- Base is mineral foundation + concealer + bronzer + setting powder
Happy October Bunnies! Wee!