Seeing as this is Jacqlyn in Wonderland,
It’s probably no secret that I love Alice in Wonderland. The book, the imagery and every movie I can get my eyeballs on. Naturally, I thought it was time to do a Cheshire Cat. I found these cute black lace ears at Rue 21 and that sort of go the ball rolling. I’ve never done an exaggerated creepy mouth before and am quite pleased with the result. Take a look!
What I used:
- Urban Decay’s Electric Palette: Jilted, Urban & Savage
- Bh Cosmetics Hollywood Palette: The black, white and hottest pink second up from the bottom.
- NYX Blush in Taupe
- L’Oreal Liquid Liner in Carbon Black
- Essence Retractable Kohl Liner in Black
- 2 sets of falsies for top and bottom
- Jordana 12 hour White Eyeshadow Pencil
- Ears: Rue 21
- Wig: Amazon