Makeup lately has not really been on my radar. If I even bother to wear makeup it’s been different variations of this look right here. I’ve been digging no mascara on the bottom lashes. No matter what mascara I use, if I laugh or talk animatedly (which I do frequently, like whenever I speak) the bottom lashes will transfer under my eyes despite setting with powders. They’re real long and my smile just brings my skin up right under there. Which is pretty irritating. So I’ve just been skipping it and I quite like the look. I feel it almost makes my eyes look more feline and elongated but still natural and everyday pretty. I have always struggled with an everyday makeup look but this has been a nice middle ground for me instead of nothing or everything like usual.
Here’s What I Used:
- Pacifica Ultra CC Cream + Josie Maran Illuminizer as my base.
- Becca Bronzing Skin Perfector
- Femme Couture + Bare Minerals, Mineral Foundation in Bisque and Mineral Veil
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye
- Hard Candy Bronzer in Tiki to Highlight
- NYX Blush in Bittersweet
- It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette
- Maybelline Elixir in Mauve Madness
- Set with Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray and Mountain Rose Herbs Chamomile Hydrosol
Mostly after my base and priming my eyes I just fill in my brows (because that is a must step for me), curl my lashes, shadow my eyes quickly with maybe 3 colors, add a dark brown liner to my top waterline and a light liner to my bottom waterline then add mascara only to the top lashes. Warm up the face and add some glow then slap some lip gloss on. Boom. Done. Lets go play racquetball.