- Bag: Sephora freebie with a Korean skincare kit
- ABH Glow Kit: That Glow (specifically golden bronze and bubbly mixed together)
- Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Moroccan Beauty Oil: 3 drops mixed into my liquid foundation & applied with a damp beauty sponge
- NYX Liquid Suede in Sandstorm: a deep brown nude
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Summer Lovin: a limited edition shade that is a more pink rose gold with silvery iridescent glitter.
- Copper Idaho Cookie Cutter: Vintage, Thanks Mom!
- Sally Hansen Gel Polish in Terra-Coppa: Silver and Rose Gold glitter
- Essence XXXL Nude Lipgloss in Just Nude: super moisturizing and non-sticky. Feels more like a melted lip balm and it’s pretty opaque. I’d compare it to the NYX Butter Glosses but with a fruity scent.
- Rose Quartz from Crone’s Cupboard in Boise ID
- Maybelline The Buffs in Sin-a-mon: warmer glossy and sheer-er version of Sandstorm
- Mineral Fusion Lipstick in Inspire: Sheer deeper pink mauve
- NYX Shadow Stick in Flushed: I love this so much, its definitely a favorite of all time product for me. I’ve talked about it sooo much. Best in the waterline for a bright natural open eyed look
- Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eye Shadow in Rose Gold: for the ultimate foiled eyeshadow look plus it stays on all day and never budges. I use it more for quick days to add a single color to the lid and make me look alive.
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Blush in Rose Champagne: new formula, the name is self explanatory and the blush is ever so slightly shimmery
Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to give me any rose gold recommendations in the comments!